Latest

How to unlock CDMA Modem / Dongle for all sim networks

Almost all internet data card are locked with one network you can’t use another network sim with it but in this tutorial you will learn to unlock your CDMA modem to use other network cards. I have already mentioned how you can unlock 3G dongle for any network but that tutorial was for only GSM SIM supported data cards. Many email and comments came to me for CDMA modems so I tried to solve this problem for CDMA modem users. It is already known that CDMA modem are difficult to unlock but in this tutorial I will try to make as simple as possible to learn for newbie you can simply follow the steps one by one so it will be very easy to unlock CDMA data card for other networks.
CDMA Dongles

Unlock CDMA Modem fro all Sim

  1. First of all download CDMA Workshop
  2. Connect your CDMA Modem
  3. Now click Windows key and type Device manger and open it and expand ports and see in which port your modem is.
  4. device manager
  5. Now run CDMA Workshop and select COM PORT in which your modem is connected Then click on Connect
  6. CDMA workshop port
  7. Now open Security tab you need to enter SPC value 000000 and click SPC button then send
  8. CDMA workshop security
  9. An information window will popup "SPC is correct. Phone unlocked" press OK
  10. Now open Other tab from R-UIM Config select R-UIM only then click Write
  11. CDMA Workshop other
  12. That’s it now you can use any network sim in your modem
Note: After unlocking your CDMA modem you can use any CDMA sim card because CDMA modem can support only CDMA sim card so don't expect you will use GSM sim after unlocking

Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

39 comments

Author
avatar
Reply
Author
avatar

no need flash update or dashboard update?i have ec159 card.in my reliance dashboard there is no option of rim.

Reply
Author
avatar

yep, right bro. there is no option of rim for 159

Reply
Author
avatar

100 % done with so ease
Thanks :)

Reply
Author
avatar

Hello, Can some one please help me to know, how to find out which port my dongle is connected to..?

Reply
Author
avatar

My modem is asking for OTA Password

Reply
Author
avatar

Can't find R-UIM Config in Other tab.
Please help!!!

Reply
Author
avatar

i unlocked relience ec159 successfully as per your instruction but I selected only the ruim only and write in the mode but even after that the inbuilt modem signal is showing. i also inserted the mts sim but it is not connecting that. the signal is not changing...i changed the profile setting to mts setting, the remote computer terminated as user name and password is not regonized....so it is not using the new inserted ruim. please help

Reply
Author
avatar

so we can not unlock ec150, but i saw in ebay some is selling ec159 fully unlocked t ouse with any cdma..how he is doing it?

Reply
Author
avatar

it fails with reliance pro 3 wifi dongle
please help

Reply
Author
avatar

Hi all, my 3Gdongle is MTS, but I cannot see the sim inserted in the dongle. DONGLE INFO HUAWEI EC315

Reply
Author
avatar

this trics not work in reliance netconnect+ zte ac2737 datacard

Reply
Author
avatar

Bro relince net connect unlock ho sakta hai..

Reply
Author
avatar

How can I unlock Lava EG932 smartphone?

Reply
Author
avatar

How to unlock or flash Huawei EC5220 CDMA it is a expresso telecom , Can I unlock it §
help

Reply
Author
avatar

I heard that using a tata indicomm sim on phone for internet gives 2.1 mbps speed but using tata wireless dongle we get 9.8 mbps speed

Reply
Author
avatar

After successful conextion
Than in security
Showing phone doesn't answer (spc )

Reply
Author
avatar

where I can getting my dongal meid

Reply
Author
avatar

for ec159 use same firmware as 156,1561 all have same hardware.... as simple as it is...

Reply
Author
avatar

Huawei EC315 CDMA modam current netwirk run on mts but not run other network. Unlock ho sakta hai kya.

Reply
Author
avatar

I unlocked my huawei ec150 say successful but after restart reliance network showing what to do????

Reply
Author
avatar

spc 000000 is not working in reliance e159

Reply
Author
avatar

I ALSO WANT TO UNLOCK MY HUWAI EC159 FOR ALL PREPAID

ITS NOW CDMA RELIANCE... PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE CLUE

Reply
Author
avatar

ANY ONE HAVE SOLUTION FOR unlock of reliance Wi-pod zte-AC3633

Reply
Author
avatar

try inserting another network sim and then use unlock code calculator or give your imei number here to get your unlock code and then use that code to unlock your dongle

Reply
Author
avatar

hi sir mera zte mts ka m blage hai jiska model number ac2746 hai .hm use unlock karna chahte hai per mere se
cdma work shop tools download nahi ho pa raha hai pls help .and give me provide link .

Reply
Author
avatar
Reply
Author
avatar

try this http://goo.gl/bKPQ8Y and password is cdmaware to unlock the file

Reply
Author
avatar

me too having a wipod, not sure if it can be unlocked to use jio sim. can anyone help?

Reply
Author
avatar

Sir, could you pl. help me how to unlock my Reliance 4G Wi-pod, so that i can use another sim...

Reply
Author
avatar

it's not working on cdma ec150,coretoduopc,windows10 os.kindly help

Reply
Author
avatar

is there any way to unlock cdma dnge which has no sim slot.
it is reliance netconnect plus zteac2738
if you can please ping me or email-ididnotcreate@gmail.com

Reply
Author
avatar

Hi,

I do have Reliance 4G , Wi Pod , Let me know how to unlock , i would like to use my Jio sim in that .

Reply
Author
avatar

Hi,

I do have Reliance 4G , Wi Pod , Let me know how to unlock , i would like to use my Jio sim in that .

Reply
Author
avatar

Found Port...connected...Opened Security.....SPC ENTERED 000000 Clicked SPC button....new small window Send clicked.....respons in popup window...." Available only for Registered Version " ....stuck...what is thie=s Registration and how do I cross this barrier....Thanks n regards...

Reply
Author
avatar

I have TATA PHOTON +
I wish to use Jio 4G SIM in it (can't do, because of 4G , I guess)
Still, is there any scope ?

Reply
Author
avatar

Successfully unlocked my cdma dongle and RIUM set to rium only but am getting the modem signal not the sim signal help me pease

Reply
Author
avatar

man how to download CDMA Workshop????

Reply
Author
avatar

hi can reliance wipod cdma be unlocked to use jio or other 4g/3g sim .
details : zte ,model :AC 3633 cdma2000,wireless data terminal FCC ID:Q78-AC3633
MEID :A000004E5AF907
MAC : D855A3D49D39
SSID :RELIANCE WI-POD-D39
WIFI KEY :A3D49D39
RSN:RZTCDC150447007
S/N :AD0511513A9F

Reply

Comment your suggestion, problem or Question