Latest

How To Get Free Internet at Home desktop, Laptop or Android

Today I have an amazing trick for you guys before trying I was also had a draught on this trick but after successfully applied it on my mobile network I got free internet without any limitation. I am using it since 10 days and I must say I don’t have any internet speed problem. It’s a good speed 100kb to 1.5 mbp/s sometime more depends on timing when your using it, at daytime you might get less speed but in night when most of the consumer sleep speed increase rapidly.
free internet android
Anyway we are not here to talk about speed even if you get 30kb speed it’s enough at least you’re getting it for free what you need more. I have tried it on 3 different network and trick works very well sorry but I won’t disclose the name just to make it private. But you can email me privately then I can tell you which 3 network I used for this trick but as I research the internet I think this trick works for all mobile 3G network you just have to give it a try. Mostly all mobile 3G network has some loophole from where you can get free internet. Do whatever I written below for successfully getting free internet with this trick.

How To Get Free Internet 

This trick will work for home, outdoor, mobile, desktop or laptop. What you need is just a mobile for putting a sim which can give you free internet if you want internet on your desktop just follow the post in which I shown you how to use mobile internet on desktop computer.

Requirement:-
  1. Rooted android device.
  2. The Lowest balance possible (ex: 0.1 or zero) 
  3. 20 to 25 mb data for downloading an aap
  4. Download DroidVPN
Follow the Instructions:-
  1. Open DroidVPN
  2. Open its settings and Configure your account if don't have account Register for new account else just login with your account.
  3. droidvpn
  4. Now Select UDP from Connection Protocol.
  5. free internet
  6. Now Port Settings and Set UDP Port then type 1993 and press Ok.
  7. free 3G
  8. That's it now restart the app and select any Free Server and Connect to it.
  9. Open any browser and start browsing and enjoy free internet on any sim network.
Note: This trick working in October 2015 hope it will keep working but if it stop working i will find new and share with you people you can email me new tricks if you know so we can share with our other internet brothers. i will keep update you with new settings if this setting stop working. 

Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

8 comments

Author
avatar

Hllo sir droid vpn ko kese connect krun

Reply
Author
avatar

how to connect droid vpn nhi ho rha h

Reply
Author
avatar

Hi this is very interesting...will try myself and comment my result here soon... Thanks

Reply
Author
avatar

Best internet trick bro. i use it and i will tell you my experience with this trick

Reply
Author
avatar

Nice trick , I will also try it for sure.

Reply
Author
avatar

how to use free internet using droid vpn in pc

Reply
Author
avatar

This is awesome bro it works

Reply
Author
avatar
Reply

Comment your suggestion, problem or Question