Latest

How to Open RSS Feed on chrome without any third party app

Feeds are important thing for guys who live up to date with latest news, gadgets, mobile, articles and tricks. Some people use feed reader to read their favorite Rss feed. But some people like me bookmark the rss link in their favorite browsers and read them daily. Let me tell before I was not a chrome user because I am a mac fan so I use safari browser.
chrome rss
But I think YouTube going to support only 3 browser and they didn't include safari in their list and also after some crashes and hanging problems I moved to chrome browser but there was a problem for me in chrome browser that’s Rss feed. Whenever I open rss feed link it keep suggest me some external programs which is installed in my computer like MS Office Outlook. It was really irritating to open other program for reading feeds because I love to read on browser only. So after 1 hours I found a simple solution to solve this big problem. I fixed my problem so I thought to share the trick with you guys. I think some of you also irritated with this kind of problem so don’t worry I got a very simple solution for you.

Read Rss feed in Chrome

Just change your Rss feed link from feed:// to http:// it solved my problem so it will solve yours too.
rss on chrome
If you don't like this procedure you can download any third party app from chrome store

Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

Comment your suggestion, problem or Question